Safcider AB-1 Cider Yeast 5 gram
The best cider yeast for balanced ciders, combining delicate fresh apple and apple sauce notes.
Usage: For all types of ciders even under difficult fermentation conditions.
Ingredients: Yeast (Saccharomyces bayanus*), emulsifier : sorbitan monostearate (E491)
Recommended Dosage: 1 to 1.5 grams per 1.3 gallons
- Excellent settlement strength even with its sensitive to killer phenotype
- Regular kinetic
- Broad fermentation temperature spectrum: 10-30°C (50-86°F)
- Very low nitrogen requirements: Ratio YAN**(mg/L)/Sugar(g/L) > 0.7
- Very good assimilation of fructose
- Maximum initial SO2 level recommended: 125mg/L
- High malic acid consumption (up to 1.5 g/L)
- Medium 2-phenylethanol and isoamyl acetate producer.
- Amylic notes can be enhanced especially when YAN/Sugar >1