Cultures For Health Mozzarella and Ricotta Cheesemaking Kit
Make Mozzarella and Ricotta cheese at home with this easy-to-use kit. Perfect for beginners and kids, this kit makes a great gift.
- All ingredients included except milk (see more below).
- Use pasteurized or raw goat or cow milk. Avoid ultra-pasteurized or UHT milk.
- Includes instructions for making for quick mozzarella and ricotta cheeses.
- Each kit contains supplies to make: 10 batches of Mozzarella + 9 batches of Ricotta OR 16 batches of Mozzarella OR 24 batches of Ricotta
- Mozzarella yield: ¾ pound per batch; Ricotta yield: 1½-2 pounds per batch
- Mozzarella takes approximately 30 minutes to make.
What’s Included in the Mozzarella & Ricotta Cheese Making Kit?
- 1 yard Butter Muslin
- 4 ounces Citric Acid
- 5 Vegetable Rennet Tablets
- 8 ounces Cheese Salt
- Instruction and Recipe Booklet