10 Gallon BrewBuilt™ Whirlpool Kettle
A Feature-Packed Kettle at an Amazing Price! Now with whirlpool inlet!
Whirlpooling can enhance the flavor and character of post-boil hop additions. It can improve clarity by pulling suspended hop matter to the center of the kettle, making it easier to leave behind as much trub as possible when transferring from kettle to fermenter. And when paired with an immersion chiller, whirlpooling can significantly cut down chilling times by increasing heat transfer.
Although any kettle can be modified for whirlpooling, there’s no question that a purpose-built kettle with welded-in-place ports is the best option available. These ports offer a lifetime of leak-free use. No need to worry about worn out gaskets or loose bulkheads. The whirlpool port on the BrewBuilt kettle features a two-piece ball valve and internal elbow for recirculation.
These days homebrewers have a lot of strong choices when it comes to their kettle purchase. BrewBuilt has adopted a modern feature set designed to make brew day easier. Silicone handle and lid grips help prevent burns. Etched internal volume markings make filling the kettle for mash or boil simple. Welded valve and thermometer fittings are leak-free and never require maintenance–no more discovering worn gaskets on brew day. The internally threaded valve fitting accepts a wide range of in-kettle accessories. Sealed handle rivets are strong and allow the entire kettle to be filled if necessary. And perhaps best of all, BrewBuilt is excited to introduce an industry first: A pre-notched lid with a silicone plug that allows perfect fitting for immersion chillers or an Ultimate Sparge Arm. These kettles are truly designed for brewing.
- Three welded couplers for a lifetime of leak free use
- 45° offset whirlpool port. Valve and internal elbow included
- AISI304 Stainless Steel construction for longevity and excellent corrosion resistance.
- Stainless handles and rivets for secure lifting.
- Silicone coated kettle and lid handles for heat protection.
- Lid is designed to conveniently hang from a handle.
- 4 mm Tri-Clad Bottom with Aluminum Core heats quickly and disperses heat evenly to prevent scorching. Perfect for induction burners.
- 1.0mm (10 & 15 gal) or 1.2mm (22, 31 & 50 gal) thick side walls resists denting.
- 1/2″ FPT internally threaded valve fitting for attaching various kettle fittings.
- 2 x Included two-piece, 304 stainless ball valves are easy to clean and reassemble.
- 1/2″ MPT stainless plug and teflon tape included for thermometer port.
- 1.2:1 height:diameter ratio provides optimal evaporation rate during boiling.
- Industry-First notched lid with silicone plug accommodates an immersion chiller or sparge arm.
- Internally etched volume markers from top to bottom for easy filling.
BrewBuilt Homebrewing Products: Designed for Brewing, Built to Last.