Water Kefir Grains – Cultures for Health
Water kefir grains (WKG) create a carbonated lacto-fermented beverage from sugar water, fruit juice, or coconut water. Incredibly easy to make, water kefir makes a fantastic non-dairy alternative to milk kefir and can be flavored to make a range of delicious beverages, or as an ingredient in many recipes!
- This box contains 1 packet of traditional, heirloom-style water kefir grains.
- Rehydration period of 3-4 days with unchlorinated, unfluoridated water and cane sugar is required before regular use.
- Cultures on the counter at 68°-85°F.
- Can be used to culture sugar water, fruit juice, and coconut water.
- Reusable culture – makes up to 2 quarts water kefir with every batch.
- Instructions for using this culture are included and may be found here