Vegan Yogurt Starter – Cultures For Health
The Cultures for Health Vegan Yogurt Starter consists of a blend of lactic acid bacteria specifically selected for use in making dairy-free yogurt. This direct-set vegan culture has a mild yogurt flavor with a smooth texture and slightly weak viscosity.
- Each box contains 4 packets of starter culture.
- Use 1 packet with 1-2 quarts alternative milk. (For larger batches, use 2 packets with 1-4 gallons of alternative milk.)
- Cultures at 110º F using a yogurt maker or other appliance.
- This culture often requires a thickener to achieve a store-bought yogurt consistency. (Learn more about thickener options.)
- Direct-set (single-use) culture – each packet makes one batch of vegan yogurt.
- Instructions for using this culture can be found Here.